30 Jun 2019

REPORTED SPEECH

Hi all! Here you have an exercise regarding REPORTED SPEECH. Please copy the exercise in your binders and do it. We will correct it on Thursday. Best Regards!

Change this direct speech into reported speech:
1. “He works in a bank” She said ___________________________________________________________
2. “We went out last night” She told me ________________________________________________________
3. “I’m coming!”
She said ___________________________________________________________
4. “I was waiting for the bus when he arrived” She told me ________________________________________________________
5. “ I’d never been there before” She said ___________________________________________________________
6. “I didn’t go to the party” She told me ________________________________________________________
7. “Lucy’ll come later” She said ___________________________________________________________
 8. “He hasn’t eaten breakfast” She told me ________________________________________________________
 9. “I can help you tomorrow” She said ___________________________________________________________
 10. “You should go to bed early” She told me ________________________________________________________
11. “I don’t like chocolate” She told me ________________________________________________________
12. “I won’t see you tomorrow” She said ___________________________________________________________
13. “She’s living in Paris for a few months” She said ___________________________________________________________
14. “I visited my parents at the weekend” She told me ________________________________________________________
15. “She hasn’t eaten sushi before” She said ___________________________________________________________ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

FIRST CERTIFICATE LANGUAGE PRACTICE BOOK

Here you have the link to download the book " First Certificate Language Practice" by Michael Vince. It's an old edition but i...